Friday, May 17, 2013

You are so...

I think it's important above all to try to be as honest as you can with yourself. Let's face it, we all at some time or another try to push ourselves to believe something that isn't true or maybe not right because you don't feel like you should or it wouldn't be widely accepted.

It's a difficult thing sometimes to decide that there is nothing wrong with who you are or what you're feeling when you feel pushed in a different direction.

I am not winning many parenting awards, but if there are two things I hope my kids learn from me, they are... Be yourself always and true to yourself first... And love with your whole heart, even if it gets broken a lot.

Message to the girl that means more to me than any other in the world: I'm not always there to hug you and say it's gonna be okay, but I promise everything will be. It used to bug me when Gary would say this, but there is no other way it can be. And isn't that really so true. You just Be you and hold tight to that. You're fabulous just the way you are.--millions and millions

No comments: