Friday, May 24, 2013

Nostalgia . . .

When I first looked at this house, I had a kidney stone that I hadn't passed (it'd been like a week of pain meds) anyway I was tired of feeling couped up so it was my bright idea to go house shopping.  There was this interesting room off of the back bathroom that had psychedelic old carpet.  I remember my mom's reaction when I said, "this is the one."  She laughed because she was sure I was joking.  Honestly that back room was my reason for wanting the house.  It needed a LOT of love and care, but that one room was so different.  Well. . . why all this thinking . . . because tomorrow I will leave my "I am woman; hear me roar" house.  As I remember what it used to be like when I moved in here though, I am proud and a little sad to be leaving it.  I'm sure that will only be until we get into the apartment though.

Nice outside, huh...I have a new favorite tv show btw...it's "nothing but trailers" - what a great show, silly kinda cuz it's only movie trailers, but I like it.  I can't wait to see "The Internship"  That movie looks hilarious, plus it's GOOGLE..and to me...most of you know my feelings about Google..LOVE me some google..

Why do you only see white people with Blue eyes?  Maybe I'm wrong, if I am...tell me..but also you could tell me why I only notice that white people have them.

OK - enuf of all this..happy friday..

Love you all..xoxo..

millions & infinity

No comments: