Friday, May 10, 2013

Kramer Lumber. . .

There are things I am going to miss about Lebanon for sure.  (14 days until we're full time Greenwood residents) It is great that  I can simply ask Todd Ransom to help me out, and he's all over that.  I vote that people of Lebanon not forget the small town feel and make sure they're shopping at Kramer Lumber for whatever they can get there.  Thanks, Todd, for everything you do.  I'm not sure that they're going to like being mixed with the rest of this crazy blog topic, but I must say - I have a lot of friends and people I don't even know reading this blog, and if I can help throw some business to someone who deserves it, I will.

Okay - so. . . Jenn is home now for the weekend, which is awesome, but as always it's another busy one.  Tomorrow we're replacing momma's shed doors with my bro and then going to a cast party in the evening.  It is so nice to have two of the three of them with me though.

So today I decided to check the weekend weather and came across this story - http://www.weather.com/news/science/nature/large-rats-eating-louisiana-20130509

Seriously how disgusting, and people are eating them.  Okay so I'd much rather eat just about anything I can think of than a RAT.  I don't know why I feel this way but I guess I think they are horrible yucky creatures.  It's times like that when I think - is there something wrong with me, or is it that there is something wrong with everyone who would eat a rat...and then my thoughts went to, I wouldn't even want to kiss someone that ate a Rat..I know but really. . . and then I thought about - that brings new meaning to you are what you eat..and laughed a little...Yeah these thoughts really do roll around in my crazy head.

Yeah, so gonna enjoy my girl, but wasn't about to miss tonight's blog.

Thanks again to Kramer Lumber for everything.

Love you all..xoxo

No comments: