Thursday, May 30, 2013

Drip. . Drip. . .

Winnie the Pooh..Most interesting thought today, but someone mentioned how Eeyore always seemed sad.  That got me thinking.  You know what..That show held a wide variety of emotion.  Eeyore - depression, Tigger - happiness/joy, Pooh - 'la de dah', Kanga - Love, Roo - eagerness, Rabbit - stern, Owl - content/wisdom, piglet - hmm. Yes, i get some of that isn't emotion, but rather the characters were all perfect to make a story.  Much the same as life, really.

Okay some slightly ridiculous facts about me:
  1. I am the biggest klutz ever.  I just fell walking down the damn sidewalk, seriously, and then I got up and walked on like nothing was hurting and like it happens all the time.  I'm sure if there were people on their balconies they were laughing their asses off.  I know I would have been. 
  2. I used to eat lemons with salt on them all the time.  I mean like one a day at least until well not sure when or why I stopped doing that.  It's been years tho.
  3. I think I could probably survive on dill pickles and olives alone.  I like the big olives though that are stuffed with jalapenos.  And, I am not really a picky pickle eater as long as they aren't sweet.
  4. People's feet really do gross me out.  I don't know why, but the thought of feet without socks touching me or well just thinking about what a person's feet might look like, kinda freaks me out a little.
  5. I grew up in the country (seriously - the sticks - until I was 14) and I have always been creeped out by spiders.  I would go outside and climb trees and build and sleep in forts, but seeing something with eight legs is just completely not natural.  AND...I even collected snakes when I was a kid a few times.
  6. Sometimes when I'm in an enclosed space with people, like even an office - - not always but sometimes - - I start thinking about breathing air that was in that other person, and usually that is not a great thing.  I have even imagined it vividly in the past and if you want details, ask me.  I know this is crazy, but it's true.
  7. I kinda have a thing for turtles.  They're awesomely cute.  
  8. Air conditioning makes me sick I think.
  9. Bruises form all over my body and sometimes horrible ones and I don't even remember getting hurt.  It's a weird phenomenon.  and sometimes like the fall - I do remember. 
  10. I can't eat bananas and I miss them so much.  They make me really sick like feel like I'm gonna die sick, but the smell of them makes me want them so badly that someday it might be worth it.  I have the same problem with egg yolks, but on a much smaller scale.  I don't really crave egg yolk though only miss deviled eggs a bit.




No comments: