Monday, May 13, 2013

"Hay Shaker". . .

Laura - Intellectual property is worth only friendship to me.  Give me a true idea and I'll hug  you when I see you.  I would love to write something fresh, but I have plenty of thoughts mulling around in my head that I could blog about.  I just figure having someone else's idea might let me know what you want to know about me, or maybe give me some freshness that I didn't already possess.

Congrats to my cousins JD and Wendy on the pregnancy.  I can't believe that I'm gonna have so many babies around me in a few short months.  I love babies - also happy to send them back home, but I sure enjoy loving on them.  JD - Can you believe we're gonna be so close?  Wow!

I sure like people.  All kinds..For me, Shelbyville has been full of different kinds of people.  Someone called themselves a "hay shaker" to me today and that had me baffled.  (For those of you that are like me and have no clue what that is, i was told it means farmer).  I am still not really sure if a farmer minds being called that, so if so, I am not calling anyone anything.  I guess I am not a country girl after all; not that I don't like all the country people, I just feel kinda foreign at times.  I was worried about today - being on my own for the time in IT, but really it wasn't that bad.  I have found that there are a few people I can count on to make things feel a little smoother when there is turbulence.  For that I am thankful.

Uninstalled the GO SMS app today - I think I've only been getting about half of a conversation during texting, so if you think I'm ignoring you or not answering questions during our conversation...it could be that I seriously haven't gotten the question.

Came home today to my awesome new crossbow all put together.  Although, now I think Gary likes it too, cuz he was talking about building me a wall mount.  I just hope it's a good new hobby that I can get into.  

12 days until the move.  Got a lot to do before then, but I only have plans this Friday night..so packing Sat and Sun, so don't call me and don't ask.  I have gotten in enough trouble for not packing lately.

Tomorrow - I will explain why I have no pets..

Love to you - Millions... infinity....xoxo





No comments: