Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Popcorn . . .

I don't usually have happy feelings when something no so great happens to someone else, except of course, when I feel like it's a karma thing.  There are some people on this planet that do bad things to others all the time, and when something turns their lives upside down, sometimes I smile.  There are also people that believe they are something great, and when the world shows them that they aren't as great as they think they are - I think that's kinda great too.  Don't get me wrong, I don't want anything horrible to happen to anyone, but there are those moments when you're like, yeah, it's 'bout time you got yours.  I do believe in that ying and  yang of life, so when I do something to hurt someone I always think about how that could come back on me.

Did you look up at the sky this afternoon?  FANTASTIC.  I do love this time of year.  The temperature is perfect and the sky is blue with my puffy clouds.

I think I know why I don't like popcorn so much..I think it's hard to eat.  Sounds silly maybe, but I really don't like how airy it is and it's an odd shape that doesn't work right in my hands.

Be Happy and Smile for me.
Have a great evening and night - until we meet again...xoxo

No comments: