Saturday, June 29, 2013

My perfect storm. . .

Been a lazy day - watching the rain.  Nice temperature and nice sweet rain.  Get my boy back tomorrow and Jenn comes Tuesday - yay..
Interesting feelings today too...I guess it's good that I recognize all of them and not dwell.  
Today's lyrics are from one of my all time favorite artists - Andy Grammar...Yes...I'm not ashamed of him being one of my favorites..

"The glow that the sun gives
Right around sunset
Helps me realize
This is just a journey
Drop your worries
You are gonna turn out fine.
Oh, you'll turn out fine.
Fine, oh, you'll turn out fine."

It seems like every time I start to get a bad/sad/lonely feeling I hear this song.  It tells me that no matter what I need to keep my head up and keep going.  Pushing forward.  This is just a journey that we're on and no matter what happens we can only turn out okay.  In the long run, this day is just this day.   I just heard a line from A Perfect Storm - "Remember, I will always love you, never goodbye, just love" and I thought about how true that is. 


As Lucy grows older, and my kids get older and taller, I think of how short things are...How much time we waste being what we don't want to be and where we don't want to be and do what we don't want to do...why...why can't we be who we want and do what we want in this one lifetime.  I'm gonna try to do only what is right, but what I want to do ... and be where I want and around whom I want and  . . . so on..I'm going to try to do all this, but in my own time.  Also, I think I need a time machine, so if anyone has one, pls let me know.  And, I am still waiting on my vampire bite...again, if you know one and can send them my way - ....you'll be in my debt...


Love you all
Jess
millions and infinity xoxo

No comments: