Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Inappropriate Swimwear. . .

Okay - So..I love going to pools.  I love to watch people.  You ever wonder if they look in the mirror at themselves before they decide to wear that suit?   I get that I am not skinny, and I'm good with it, but I also don't try to make people see more of the fat then they need to.  I seriously saw a woman today with a tattoo around her belly button, and maybe once when she was young and skinny it looked good, but now I just think "bad choice" when I see it looking like her belly button is a mouth.
On the other hand, I am kinda proud of women that don't care what anyone thinks.  I like how people are okay enough with themselves and confident enough to wear it; I just don't necessarily want to see it.

Happy Happy Happy.

Hope you're all having a great day.  Love you

No comments: