Thursday, June 27, 2013

Behind Blue Eyes. . .

You ever wonder why men wore/wear ties?  What ever made someone think that looked good?  I think a tie is kinda a weird tradition.
I think we do all kinds of stuff that is weird..Like necklaces ... ever notice that all women on the news wear necklaces..why?? and again..I don't watch the news but Gary does and I just noticed all this weird stuff.  Is it like a requirement that if you're going to be on TV you have to wear ties and necklaces?
So today is a beautiful day.
Now..do I or do I not talk about my opinion on the same sex marriage thing???
Hmm..yes, I think so...I think marriage is a sham anyway.  I don't think the relationship itself is, but the idea of marriage is a traditional thing and the government wants to control so many aspects of our lives.  Maybe instead of making it legal for same sex to get married, we do away with marriage by the government standards all together and everything becomes a union between people and their own religions.  I do realize what getting married in the eyes of the government give a person, and I say why does it have to be that way?  Why does it matter to me that a person can insure their same sex partner and file taxes together?  People act like marriage gives a person so many benefits that they wouldn't get otherwise, but why is it that way?  Why do American's have to be married to get the benefits of Social Security and insurance - and the tax thing isn't a benefit really..?  I say we let anyone call whatever they want to call whatever they want to call it.  Of course, I am not a judgmental person.  - - Before anyone judges me for my thoughts...These are my thoughts and you're reading them.
Today - I'm feeling like sharing some lyrics from "The Who"
When my fist clenches, crack it open 
Before I use it and lose my cool 
When I smile, tell me some bad news 
Before I laugh and act like a fool 

And if I swallow anything evil 
Put your finger down my throat 
And if I shiver, please give me a blanket 
Keep me warm, let me wear your coat


I think for a while I'm going to share lyrics of my favorites...And for no reason necessarily other than I just want to.

Love you
Jess

No comments: