Friday, April 12, 2013

Today's thoughts. . .

So today - I have had music in my head all day.  I decided to listen to the radio on my way in today and I have to say - I am not ashamed - I love Gavin Degraw.   I believe "Soldier" might be one of my favorite songs right now..

I'll get it if you need it,
I'll search if you don't see it,
You're thirsty, I'll be rain,
You get hurt, I'll take your pain.

I know you don't believe it,
But I said it and I still mean it,
When you heard what I told you,
When you get worried I'll be your soldier.


I also really like Snow Patrol.  Which I know some of my friends will be like, REALLY?...but YES...I do .. "If I lay here.  If I just lay here..would you lie with me and just forget the world"...how many times do you feel this in your life.  Seriously..  I know that every now and then..I just wish I could take a breath with people around me..and just lay...lay still..forget everything else..and just be ... BE...

Black Box had an AWESOME show tonight...Ashley Kauffman really brought it all together with the teens..and I think this might've been my most favorite show ever.. honestly..Maybe mostly because it wasn't a musical with a ton of kids..

Then I got to go to dinner with my dad..which is cool too..I love my dad a lot..(mom too but i get her way more often)

Isn't love a strange thing...isn't it awesome how one emotion is not one at all, yet has the same name for so many different feelings...I definitely do not feel the same for all the people I love and I think there should be a different name for it..not sure what to call it but sometimes, these days..love doesn't describe it right.  I know that what i feel for so many is a type of love, but there should be different names to better describe my feelings.  That is all..

Good night! and as always..I LOVE you...but all of you differently..

Tommy - again - happy birthday 

No comments: