Tuesday, April 16, 2013

look here. . .

So. . . I have been trying to think of something to talk about, and decided I ain't got anything.. I think I'll just write whatever comes to mind, and we'll see how it turns out.

Zach brought his headset to me a bit ago and asked me to talk into it, oh my gosh I could have done that and laughed all night, he changed the voice to sound like a chipmunk.  It was nearly as good as sucking helium.  Sometimes that boy is so fun.

I have the best kids, if I haven't told you that already (including Lucy) and Black Box kids in that - I never have a dull moment.  Although I'm sure Gary wishes we had some dull moments.  I am really excited about this weekend.  Get your tickets - www.littleblackboxtheatrecompany.com - It's gonna be GOOD.  Got the programs tonight - A lot less stress now.  A special thanks to all that have worked to make that happen.  I'm glad I'm on this trip with some of the most awesome people on earth.  I really mean that.  Lately - I really know what I have in all of you.

I'm thinking of self adjusting my blood pressure medicine, just too tired all the time.  Have been a little irritable though, so not sure on that.  I think it's cool that I noticed today that my favorite color changes based totally on my mood lately.  And yes, I have been moody of late, so I know that I'm not always as nice as I could be.  I think tomorrow will have to be a ZipFizz day - if you don't know what that is - ask your teenager!

Aren't eyes cool...all colors...I like smiling eyes..Happy eyes...Loving eyes..even angry eyes (as long as they aren't angry with me)..Eyes are so telling..gateway to the soul I guess.  There is something about looking into another person's eyes..sometimes you can just know...sometimes that's a good thing, and sometimes it's not. I think it's awesome though when you get that connection with someone where there is a look...and you know ... you know that you're on the same page.. There are a few people in my life that I have had this connection with - VERY good connection with (and you all know who you are - which is also cool) - I hope everyone experiences that with people.

Well. . . that's all I can do tonight..  Tired and can't think of anything else..





No comments: