Sunday, April 28, 2013

Oh happy day . . .

Thank you so much to all of you Black Box parents and volunteers and family and everyone that showed your massive community support.  I seriously am so happy to be a part of this.  Today was a bit stressful for a few minutes, I did get worried about seating and not having enough.  I know it's a good problem, but it didn't feel so good at the time.  I am so thankful also to the Milk Building and Scott and Nikki for putting up with us.  I hope they consider doing this again with us sometime.  I do really truly love those kids, and I'm so genuinely joyful that we did this.

This show was FANTASTIC.  Thank you so much to everyone.

Starting tomorrow - a break from LBBT and back to concentrating on homework a bit for a week and half or so..then the move..Thing are changing fast, and I think I'm figuring it all out.  It is all going to work out nicely; just need to breathe.

I am very proud of Zach.  What a good kid...I know he's mine, but he is really a great gentleman..and I love him so much.

If I have been weird, or short with you, or crazy or whatever towards you - I am very sorry.  If you're reading this, chances are I love you dearly, so I am promising to be a better friend to you.

Have a good rest of your Sunday - going to dinner at a friend's house..I can't believe I still have any after the last few weeks.

Hugs to you all. Millions. . . To infinity..



No comments: