Thursday, April 11, 2013

Today's lunchtime post

I'm trying to keep up with this for you Tommy. I know that tonight I'll be going to the black box and probably won't get another chance to do this today. Today feels a little better than yesterday. I did actually look in the mirror this morning and tell myself how awesome I am. Sometimes I think that has to be done. It sure was nice to love on some family last night. I am very much looking forward to being on the south side all the time. That doesn't mean Lebanon will be rid of us completely, especially since I really feel friendless down here. I know that will come in time, but I am a little impatient.. I'm down here a lot.. And I'm far away from everyone who loves me, that is a bit disheartening. I am loving some of the people here; the deep friendships just take time to develop.

Tommy.. We need to hang soon.. I miss your sweet face. I know we all just saw each other but that wasn't good visit time.
I'm not going to pretend like I have a lot of time in the next three weeks though, unless anyone wants to come help out at the black box.

On a much different path.. Most of you know how my mind works.. I have decided lately that the sky... Is my favorite thing.. Every color is so beautiful... Need to work on meditation and I think I'm going to try to use the sky for that. And trees and nature.. I love outside so much.. Sometimes I think getting lost on a mountain and living there would be great... Doubt I could hunt tho..
I still want to learn to use a bow and arrow.. Anyone have and want to teach me? That is a serious request.

Okay good enough.. Love you

No comments: