Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cheese is . . .











I really don't have much to say today.  I could brag a bit about all the wonderful kids in my life.  I really am amazed at how well the teens did last night in their All I ever needed to know I learned in Kindergarten.    The kids were AWESOME.  Tonight is take 2 and I'm sure it will be just as great.  I think it would be great if everyone came to see the show tonight - $5 at the door 7pm @ 119 N. Meridian Lebanon..
The show is only about an hour, but the kids are fantastic.  
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151570828549866&l=8926199590465202659

 If you're interested in Beauty and the Beast tickets - please check out www.littleblackboxtheatrecompany.com and buy them online - cuz i tell you..if you wait to get them at the door, it will cost $10 a piece instead of $5.  Children that can sit on your lap are free.  It's seats that we're selling.  


Today has been a good day - went to Greenwood - got a storage unit, and put some tools and stuff in there. Stuff that I am not ready to get rid of in case we decide in a year that we want to buy another house.  Anyway then we came home and I decided to print the program using FedEx for next week.  Yay..and tonight is another show and then some bar/girl time.  I'm happy about that.  I need some time with friends...good loving and caring friends..I will sure miss everyone from this town..I know I'll come back from time to time, but honestly I miss them now so this should be GREAT..

Last night I blogged about love...I was thinking - so. . . Jenn and I have the "million" thing..and to her and I - that means more than the words "I love you"  Zach and I have "to infinity and beyond" - david used to say "to the moon"  - - I guess it can't be labeled though..In reality, it just is.  It's a feeling, so it's one of those things that you can't really describe.  My heart feels strong feelings towards so many people..some more than others, but again, love doesn't seem like enough to explain it anymore.  Maybe it's because I have overused the word my whole life.  I think just like people say "Bless You" when you sneeze and that means nothing to them..I'm obviously not going to stop telling EVERYONE that I love them, but if I were you I'd definitely question what the hell that means to me.  I'm just babbling really.

I'm sending out the vampire request again.  If you are one. . . . what do I have to do to convince you that you really need to bite me.  I can promise I'll only eat animals. . I guess..

No comments: