Monday, September 3, 2012

So far. . .

This weekend has been very nice.  I have to say all you strange rain haters...STOP being like that.  Enjoy each drop, and stop acting like rain is so bad.  We've went months without the stuff, so enjoy it.  So I'm so tired of the "we built it" thing - taken out of context and then ramped up.  I don't care if you are republican or democrat, but at least don't be stupid about it.  KNOW what was said and how it was said, and then comment on it accordingly.  Don't just say "we built it".  LAME! It doesn't work, because most intelligent people know what was actually said, and acting like it was something else is ridiculous.  I have followed politics way more this year, thanks to Jon Stewart and Colbert, but seriously I know there is a slant there, I'm not stupid.  So...if I was sure that someone said something WRONG, I'd investigate it and find out what was really said, before making a  fool of myself.  Now...I have to say, legitimate rape, that is something to talk about.  REALLY?  REALLY? Because you know there are those times when a woman gets pregnant, so if that happens then she can't have an abortion because that rape must have been "legitimate".  Which by the way means that she must have wanted it, or her uterus wouldn't have allowed her to get pregnant.  SERIOUSLY?  OMG..That is the most crazy and nutty thing I have ever heard...Now mind you I'm sure that Mr. Todd Akin knows the scoop.  He is a man and I'm sure has a doctor's degree, *j/k, but I don't buy it...seriously - Check out this idiot.  

Okay so, other than being a republican he is not Romney, so don't think I'm saying he is.  I just think that dude is a freakin' moron.

Spent Saturday with some cool kids and then yesterday with Lucy, Sarah, Roy and Nanette and Will.  Some great people both days.  Thanks to all and thanks to Will and Nanette for an awesome day.  Love you both.
Okay - One more day..Heading to Lafayette again, cuz I can't get enough of that place.  Love you all.
Jess

No comments: