Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Creative Juices . . .

You can tell I had nothing much to write about today...for sure
What creates happiness and all your emotions really?

If you know me then you probably know this answer....YOU do.  If you want to be happy, then be happy gosh darn it.  Something that makes me happy - The AVENGERS - so I pre-ordered it...Yay! Sept. 25..

If you could have Any super Power - What would it be?

I really am curious about all of you, so send me a message and let me know.  I have given this a lot of thought..I think I would want telekinesis/psychokinesis.  I get that basically that is two powers, but I'm thinking I want them.  I know, I know..I want I want..but if I can't be a vampire, then at least I should be able to control things and people.

If you could meet anyone past or present, who would you want to meet, and why?

For me, I think it'd be John Lennon.  Well short of Jesus..My obvious answer would be Jesus.  Never meeting either of these men, I kinda see them in the same light.  I know that a lot of people won't understand that statement, but really...they had some much in common.  Generosity, peace and loving (Lennon and Jesus both wanted all of us to love each other and be as one without ego)  "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.  I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one."




Okay so recently I came across the word Saudade - which is Portuguese.  It's pronounced like Soul dodge from everything I can gather.  The meaning of the word is that is used to describe a deep longing for something that either doesn't exist, or did once. It is a love that remains after someone is gone.  Yearning for that person or thing.  You wondering the significance in me telling you about that?  Well, I don't know.  I just thought it was kinda cool and thought I'd share.

Side note . . .(as if it's not all side notes)  Decided today that I am not going to go through my graduation ceremony in December, but maybe I'll have a party instead.  Will be nice to get through this program, but when you're just entering another one, it's not that grand of a thing.

No comments: