Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Gobbelty Gook. . .

People can hurt you.  People that you trust, and people that you love can and do hurt you sometimes.  How do you move from that hurt spot?  How do you decide you aren't going to let it depress you for a long time? I don't know.  Honestly, I don't know.  It seems like when things get rough, they get compounded quickly by all the other stuff in the world.  I know it has to be about the attitude.  When you're feeling negative, it seems easy to dwell on the negative maybe.  Anyway, I have decided I can't go back to being a person that is insecure and sad, and I won't.  I can't change you or make you happy.  That is for you to do.  I can only love you through it.
So enuf of that.

My thoughts are random again today..can't stay on one thing too long...
Some of the hardest things you will ever have to do, are seriously yucky.  Matters of the heart are always hard for me, personal and professionally.

I did decide today to do Zach's bday party at Indy Acres Paintball.  Woot! Excited about that one.

Yeah, so boys...are sometimes dumb..don't forget that girls..Not that I don't love 'em...still dumb..

1 comment:

Tommy said...

Girls are dumb sometimes too, still love them, but they can be dumb.