Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Late night...

Okay so I found out on my way home that an old friend.. Boyfriend actually.. Passed away Friday.. Eerily I had talked about him with a friend late Saturday night. I have some fond and some definite not so fond memories of my life back then. It's not like I ever thought I'd talk to or see him again, but he died.. I mean.. He's dead now.. Really dead.. I get that everyone dies.. More in the last year or so then I have ever gotten it, but I am feeling old and sad.. Probably more sad then I should be.. Sorry I am rambling but this is my blog, and so don't read it if it bothers you. Jami.. I love you.. I've taken my trip down memory lane, and the time I spent with you back then were some of the best.. Al wasn't the greatest choice back then, but he was.... Tall.. Haha.. Jami let's get together soon..
Man, I need to work harder at keeping people I love so much in my life.

Today I was wondering what I want to be when it's all done.. What do I want to be when I grow up? I have no clue.. I keep taking strange paths.. If someone had told me a few years ago that I'd own a all business and that business was teaching kids how to be more dramatic.... I would have laughed.. If someone had said that I'd be entering the masters program with no clue what I actually want to do after.. I wouldn't have believed it.. If someone had told me I was going to want California,. Yeah I might have believed that..

Strange paths.. I think I love that about me.. I keep myself guessing for sure..
Hey so u know what is true.. You can really only love someone else after you love yourself.. So I've been thinking about all this Damn love I have for all of mankind and of course I love you most.. But I am so glad I'm at peace with how wonderful I am, so that i can love you this much.. Heehee

Yeah I know... I'm just messing.. And now you're thinking was she really writing that for me.. Or was it for.... Hmm.. Don't worry I do realize I'm not the only person that loves me this much.. You keep coming back so you must love me too..

Yeah so now this is getting mighty ridiculous.. I should try to sleep
Gnite

No comments: