Friday, August 3, 2012

Zombies, Vampires, Werewolfs . . .

Why NOT?  Why can't I have all these things?

I know people think I'm crazy, but I do choose to believe that Abraham Lincoln was WAY cooler than history makes him out to be.  Usually there is always some truth in a myth right?  Well I believe that to be true.
I, for one, am excited about a Zombie Apocalypse and yes, I look forward to being bitten by a Vampire or Werewolf and having amazing strength and mind control.
Really couldn't think of what to blog about, so . . .I decided..It's almost my birthday, and I'm getting older and older.  I'm thinking I could be a kick ass vampire.  Not sure about a lycanthrope (don't like wet dog smell).  I need an age defying present this year, a superpower would be great too, if any asteroids want to land in my back yard, or spiders want to bite me (well maybe not)..anyway..Yeah, so moving right along...

Have a GREAT weekend to all of you fantastic readers.  I plan on it.

No comments: