Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Reactions . . .

Okay I admit it..
I say and do a lot of things just to get a reaction.  Often times, I just want to see your face when I say this next off the cuff thing...This blogging thing really doesn't help me with that, but I imagine.  I have a very vivid imagination...

I don't really think that vampires, werewolves, zombies, monsters, and the like are real, but I do like playing like they are.  Some people like playing online games, I like my make believe world where I get bitten by a vampire and then fight off bad vampires, werewolves and all zombies with my killing tools and soon a bow and arrow.

I also really do believe we've been to the moon; I just believe that the Transformers crashed on the dark side too.

I'm not even going to talk about how old the Earth is..so don't get me started..

Today's Would you Rather:
Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf, and why?  I personally don't want to smell like wet dog EVER, so that's one reason I would choose vampire.  Being a vampire in a Zombie Apocalypse could suck though (or lack there of sucking)...might starve actually..if too many people turn to Zombies, who's blood are you going to drink..wouldn't want to suck on a yucky Zombie.


No comments: