Monday, October 15, 2012

New beginnings. . .

So those of you that know me know that I am one of the most loyal people.  I'm a loyal and loving friend, and once I love you, I love you.  It doesn't really change so much.  People could argue that I am divorced, so what about him???well I was never really "in love" with him, but I do still love him.  He's the father of my children.    Now. . . I don't know how many of you know this or not.  But recently, my life has taken a big turn...probably a much needed turn.  I've been with Wabash for a LONG time, and we decided to part ways.  Mostly they decided, but that's okay, I'm only bitter towards one person.  For now, I'll keep that to myself.  Sometimes people are really just a little evil, and I really feel sorry for this person for he will never know love, the kind of love that I do know.  

Okay I have to tell you all something interesting.. Every now and then right now I really enjoy alone time.  I'm not sure how I feel about life right now.  I'm deciding what I want to do next.  I spent about 20 minutes outside today just laying on the porch thinking and enjoying the warmth of the sun.  I have never really enjoyed alone time, but the last few days, I've almost craved it.

oh btw..gary says, kiss my ass..

Anyway back to this..I need to decide how big of a risk taker I am.  I am deciding this right now though, I will never answer to someone in my life again that I have no respect for and that I truly deem an idiot.  If I choose to work for someone again, or someone wants me to work for them, I want them to at least be able to put a sentence together without having to ask for help.  

I'm about half way through a book that I'm going to seriously take a few weeks to give a real shot at.  After that, I'll seriously start working on getting a job.  
Today was weird.  I did think of all the things that I no longer have to think about, and that is NICE.  There is definitely a small sense of relief that is starting, but still more of a "what now" feeling.  I have faith and trust in myself that I'll figure it all out.  

There are a few of you that I will really really miss, but I believe we'll stay in touch.  

Love you.

No comments: