Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nothing important. . .

So lately has been crazy busy for me.  I keep thinking about blogging, but I get sidetracked with work, school, kid, play, everything is compounding at once. . .

Anyway, I am in this hugely time consuming Accounting class, and got my book for a doubled up Entrepreneurship class that I am taking starting Monday.  The Willy Wonka thing is taking up a lot of time that I hadn't quite expected, but I keep saying, it's gonna be over in a few weeks.  I realize that things happen and sometimes when you're overwhelmed stuff just keeps piling, but this week has been tough for me.  Some people will understand this next paragraph and some won't, but I think you'll get it.

I have loved you forever.  My forever that is...No matter how much I try, I can't feel prepared for your departure.  I will not shed a tear in front of you; I will be strong, as you have been for me for some many years.    I do feel like there is a flaw in the design at times.  I know it's not right to feel that way, but I can't help it.  So many times people say that "time heals all wounds", but sometimes I can refresh the hurt just like something happened yesterday.  Sometimes pain is really just that raw that it doesn't ever go away, just hides..

okay - more happy thoughts..Accounting only has 9 more weeks.  That is a happy thought..and Entrepreneurship is only a 5 week course..That's a happy thought too..

Have you ever met someone that is just upset all the time?  Why are people like that?  I think it must hurt..and I feel sorry for them...I really enjoy laughing and having a great time, and I think my life would be horrible without it, so this one person that I feel this way about, I am going to make it my mission to make her smile every time she's around me.  I'm not gonna go outta my way to see her or anything though, don't get me wrong.

I'm gonna close this with - please love each other..Make someone's day today, you might be the only person that does.

No comments: