Tuesday, January 24, 2012

REALLY good stuff. . . Circle ME!

I think everyone is going to love this.
Today, no joke, sitting in my office and someone comes in to chat about a problem, go figure...Anyway, I think it's awesome how egotistical some people are.  He and a few of my employees and I are discussing movies (horror movies) and he out of no where says, and I quote...." Hey I don't usually plug this, but search for ...." (I'm going to change this part, so you can't Google it and know exactly who I'm talking about let's say he said, "best person on earth")  so I Google it and really, it's a page he's made about himself.  REALLY...REALLY??...
I have a very high opinion of myself.  This is why I blog and believe that everyone would LOVE to hear what I say.  Also though, I do this because I like to write and I've thought about writing a book, and dabbled a little, but that takes a lot of commitment and I lack that.  This also takes commitment and I'm hoping that after a while, I'll be able to transition and come up with a lot of great book ideas.  Another writing problem I face is that I want to be original and not come up with anything like any other book I have read.  We'll see how that works out for me.  I'm sure I'll fall in line somewhere.
Anyway, even with all of my ego, I have never thought of creating a website that's title is anything remotely close to "I'm the greatest most perfect. . . " anything, and .... Also to say "I don't usually plug this. . ." to me..REALLY..he doesn't even know me. So obviously if I can have a 2 minute conversation with you and you already told me this, then well. . . I think you probably do "plug" it.
I do really think it's great when I meet someone who has a high opinion of themselves. Like my buddy Josh for instance, He's GREAT and he KNOWS it, and I do too...and my Gary - - He loves himself and that's cool I love him too...and Zack - He also thinks he's all that and a bag of chips and I agree with that mostly...But they're all kinda funny about how they admit to it.  Even they would not make a website telling the world how great they are.  There would be no need to, cuz they just know it and those around them know how they feel, it's kinda like everyone knows that I'm confident and happy most of the time.  And also I'm just cool, but I can tell you all that in here...I changed my G+ picture and my profile picture on Facebook..check it out..Lovein' it...
In case you need help - We're circling a tree (huge tree in CA)and I say "I'd circle me"..funny stuff.. .

No comments: