Thursday, January 12, 2012

Emotions . . .

I think about you, very often.  I miss you just as often.  I know we talk almost every day, and that you and I are tight, but I miss seeing you and looking into your baby blue eyes.  Often times, when I'm with you, I start missing you before we part.
I remember. . . I remember so much of the way things used to be, but I'm fairly sure you don't.  It's good that you don't, because I wouldn't want you to long for the past the way that I sometimes do.
You are such a bright light in my life.  Just a few words from you and my pain all slips away.  I know that things could have been different, and sometimes I'm sorry that things are the way that they are.
I love you a million Swedish fish my cherub baby, and no matter what you do or where you go, I promise you that will never change.

No comments: