Thursday, November 22, 2012

Wind...

Yeah it's late (or early) and I'm not sure if this is even remotely good.. But couldn't sleep.. And i like to write.. So here goes..

Your breath is cool on my face
Your touch is soothing
Deep in my soul you make a me calm

There is that shuffle through the leaves. The whistle through the open window You smell of rain and freshness

What is that you whisper
I can go to sleep
Knowing that you will never leave Tomorrow will be the same for us as today
Or maybe even better

Through tragedy and pain
Through heartache and misery
I feel that I can count on you
I know you will keep me sane

Even during my sleepless nights
I feel you soothing me
You're there to remind me of happiness and love
I hear you whispering "this day will soon pass"

Thank you my most constant companion.

No comments: