Thursday, November 22, 2012

Death...

When I die.. I know sadness will occur.. I won't ask anyone not to cry cuz that's dumb.. But.. Can everyone who loves me remember this? I want to be cremated.. No showing/visitation.. I do want a gathering for a memorial with a bunch of pictures of the good times.. With some good pop music playing or rock.. I won't be very specific since I'm gonna be dead... Also.. I think it would be fantastic if you drove in a line of cars somewhere just cuz people should pull over for me too..
My ashes.. Hmm.. Somewhere around where everyone is.. Under a nice shade tree maybe.. Again not specific.. I'm not gonna mind anything then.. Most importantly.. Hug and kiss each other.. A lot.. And maybe drink some alcohol and get sloppy.. Give me something to smile about wherever I am..

Love you all.. And i am so thankful to have each and every one of you reading this... Have a great day.. And kiss someone..

No comments: