Thursday, November 8, 2012

hope . . .smile . . .

I so excited, and afraid to be too excited all at the same time.  I am afraid to get my hopes up, but at the same time . . .. .. OH I hope this all works out...

Please pray for me, or send out positive vibes or whatever you do.  I really appreciate it, and I know I'm being sorta vague  but I'll scream it loud and clear when I can.

Windows 8 - Okay I've decided...I do like it...I think it wouldn't be nearly as cool without a touch screen.  My new machine - the Yoga 13 - is fantastic also.  Took my Watts for an oil change today, and people want to keep him everywhere they see him.  No...No...No..It's like my kids..I have the best..and everyone wishes they had them, but they're mine...just like my car..and now my laptop/tablet..

I have the best friends too..and family and well...so many things....I also have the best God..just saying..I am really thankful for this week...it's been a really good one so far...Thankful for Nanette and Lucy and Sarah...and I am so glad I have those three women in my life..I love them bunches..

Just hopeful and happy this week...all around.

No comments: