Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Strange thoughts . . .

Most people who know me, know that I'm a lover, not a fighter, but . . I have come to a decision after watching some MMA fighting and the movie "Warrior" that I would like to be punched in the face.  Just once, but hard enough to draw blood.  I actually would like to see what a punch that hard would feel like.  So I brought it up at lunch yesterday, and apparently it's rare for a person to want this.  So rare, that I figure I'll take money and set a date for when I want to be punched.  The person paying the highest, is the person that will get to take the punch (man or woman - no matter).  I also figured that other people should do this same thing, because I know I would pay to punch some people in the face or neck.  I've really always wanted to punch or kick someone in the neck and watch the reaction.

So boys and girls, I did get another orchid from Gary yesterday.  He's blue and I am not sure what I'm going to name him.  The other blue one is a girl and named blueberry.  This one is a boy and I was thinking "water".  My other one is pink and a boy named Punkin - he's pink, he doesn't mind the name.  I do love me some orchids, more than any flower ever.  I really would like a red one some day though.



See my cute little android charger, and a beautiful new couch with an oversized chair on the way.  Pretty exciting stuff, but I had to let the bag chairs go (that was kind of hard for me, but Gary didn't like them at all).


1 comment:

Tommy said...

You can punch me, if you want. :)