Friday, February 10, 2012

My life is sometimes in hyper drive.  These classes I'm taking are tough sometimes.  It's really finding the time and energy to keep going with that, along with Zach and all of his stuff.  I have trouble keeping a watch on his grades, and personality, while trying to deal with the weird sickness he's trying to overcome, and now the play (which I have a much greater part in this year). I get so tired sometimes.  It is hard to stay positive through the muck some days.
My life is pretty great though, and I love (yeah that's right...LOVE) the people that are in it, so I guess that's really all that matters.  There are days, when I get overwhelmed.  There are times when it feels like the walls are closing in around me and I would just like to break out.  I figure it's been a few days since I worked out, so that's why I'm feeling like this.

On a positive note, I rode to work this morning listening to music for the first time in a while, instead of listening to an audio book.  Need to switch off more often.  I love music, and I love my new car stereo.

No comments: