Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm an addict . . .

Okay..I have to confess a few things.
Android (Google) is so cool, but I am a little obsessed.
Seriously, my heart pitter patters with each new release, and even the news of something new.  You know that feeling you get when you just start dating someone, or the feeling you have when there is electricity in your touch.  I really really do have sort of the same feelings with Google.  I am going to look at the new Galaxy Note by Samsung.  Yes, I know that it's a 5.3" screen, and yes I know that is huge, but I also know that I did not buy an Android tablet.  I also am in love with the stylus idea, and why..I know it's crazy..It's new and I want one..and yeah, I'm obsessed and crazy, but I might hold it in my hand and think, "no this doesn't work for me," so we'll see.  The note releases in two days.  I'll update on my thoughts about it once I've held it in my hand.

I am a geek, and I can't help it.  Don't judge me.  So Nate sent me something cool again.  http://pocketnow.com/android/android-50-jelly-bean-coming-second-quarter-of-2012-report . . . . .I'm so so so excited for this. "Another strange bit reported is that Android 5.0 will support dual-operating system designs, meaning that a tablet or slate will be capable of running both Windows 8 and Android 5.0"  How awesome is that?  It means I can get my Slate and run Android or Windows...AWESOME..  How can that place keep making me so happy?
Also, Atrix users, there is an OTA update available.  (4.5.141)  I am not too excited about this one though.  Looks like mostly security fixes and memory functions.  Who knows? I'll check it out tonight and let you know if I find
anything awesome with it.

Some other exciting great news.  There is one person in the world that I feel most comfortable with.  She is like a carbon me a lot only much more beautiful, and she knows me more than any other person on earth.  Not the me that you all see all the time, but the me inside....I get to hug her tomorrow.  My Jenn is staying the weekend.    We talk every day, but that's not the same as being with someone.  Love you babes.

No comments: