Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Purple People Eater . . .

Really couldn't come up with a subject for this one, so there you have it.  Did it get you reading, or where you going to read anyway?

So, I have been thinking about blogging for a few days, and whether I should blog about feelings and emotions, or in this one, just blog about something funny or interesting.  Funny how for me, sometimes it all comes together.  I have strong feelings about a lot of interesting and funny things, so woot woot for you, you get to read all about them.

Today's thoughts:  My book, what do I want the book I'm writing to actually be.  I started it a LONG time ago, and I say it, but really I should say them.  I have a small collection of partially written books, and I'm going to piece them together and see what I come up with.  What I'm struggling with is the actual thesis of the book, since a lot of the characters in the many little books, could easily be main characters for a big one.

Another thought:  My Jenn is gonna be back in a few days..I'm really stoked about that.  She's a ton of fun.  We're gonna see Train, Mat Kearney and Andy Grammer.  I am really excited about that.  Also gonna have a cookout this weekend, and well just some overall happy times.

Thought 57:  Why don't dentists come up with a better way?  I do not like drills.  I do not like aching and at least if my mouth has to hurt after you do work in there give me some morphine or something to make me happy.

Thought 232:  It's starting to look a lot like fall, and it's not even August.

Thought 332:  Why doesn't the tv line-up people realize that there are some us of lame asses that like to watch tv even in the summer....especially when it is this HOT outside?

Thought 337:  I am supposed to go hang with Jimmy Buffett tonight, but my tummy has been not feeling so good for a few days.  I'm hoping it cools off nicely...Doubt I'll feel like a margarita.

BTW..I posted some videos from the Little Black Box Red Carpet event.  Check them out.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Little-Black-Box-Theatre-Company/413168985370896

okay good enough for now.

1 comment:

Tommy said...

What was thought #333, and hang out with JB? Really?