Friday, July 13, 2012

My Girl. . .

So my girl leaves today for a few weeks..

It's so perfect how much I love her.  It's not often when I can honestly say that someone truly gets me.  She's calmer than I am, and more laid back about everything, (not to mention so much more beautiful) but she and I have so much in common.  It is often strange to me that she isn't my actual spawn.  (heehee..I love that word)  I feel sad that she's leaving, but at the same time, I'm so happy I have had so much time with her this summer.  I'm also happy that she will look forward to coming back in a few weeks.  I hope she always realizes how absolutely special she is.  I don't want her to have a big head about it, but she's a GREAT kid.  All of my kids are great kids, I was totally blessed with that.  I wish my oldest son would tell me he loves me back someday, but. . . .

No crying today.  Maybe a bit of depression, but no crying.  I love you Jennifer Danielle.  Be safe, and know.  Millions and Millions ...always and forever...BTW...You are my best girl friend in the WHOLE world and always will be.

No comments: