Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Jon Stewart For President


I know I've said this to many of you before, but I'm serious.  He's my write in.
I love this clip, it made me laugh so many times.  I KNOW I'm a total geek, but I have watched it probably 20 times now.  Every time I laugh, so I thought it was time to share it with everyone.

Side note:  Tomorrow is the 4th of July Parade in Lebanon, and I'm so excited.  The Little Black Box Theatre Company float looks great thanks to some special parents, including my own.  The kids are going to have a great time, a HOT time, but a great time.  I can't wait.  Check us out at the Parade, 2pm.  I'll post some pictures.

Nothing I can say is as funny or as great as this video, so watch it:


The Daily Show with Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Guys, Interrupted
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook






No comments: