I'm gonna tell you some of the crazy things that I do to keep a smile on my bright face. I know they're dumb, but they tend to work for me.
- I make my bed, or well Gary does now, cuz he's there. Coming home to a fresh made bed always makes me feel relief.
- I look in the mirror and say "today is going to be a great day".
- I text my daughter.
- I try to stand up straight (almost stretch it's so straight) once or twice a day.
- Listen to a happy song.
- Imagine my happy place.
- Drink some tea.
- Spend some quality time with my phone.
- Laugh with Zach.
- Go on a date with the man.
- Listen to an audio book.
- Find the love around me - it's everywhere.
I encourage you to think of the things that keep you happy and positive. Write a list.