Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Little Black Box Theatre Company


Yeah! So isn't it interesting how things change in your life so rapidly sometimes.  I wonder if that only happens to me.  I can only tell you that I can't remember a time when I have been this busy.  Gary and I had a night last night where no one came over and we just relaxed (no fixing on the house, or going anywhere).  I can not believe how wonderful that was.  I think I need at least 2 nights like that a week.

Sunday night we had the Cabaret, and I was a bit nervous that we would have no one show up.  I was pleasantly surprised by our large turnout.  We actually filled the upstairs of Arni's.  Our camp kicked off this week and we have a few less kids than expected, but I think it will all be okay come next week.

David Marden and Sheila Wilson have been a HUGE help and I love them so much.  I'm going to post our classes on here, and if anyone is interested I can send more information.

We're doing a Pop and Show Dance Class on Monday's and Wednesday's.  An Improv workshop on June 22nd.  We're going to decorate a float and be in the July 4th parade.  We have 4 weeks of camp this summer. I just found out last night we're going to have a Writing Scripts class in July and I am hoping to start some music lessons of some sort. We also believe we're doing something for the Lebanon Red/White and Blues and hopefully something (Flash Mob) at the Back to the 50's festival.  If you have any interest in any of these things, Let me know or check us out http://www.littleblackboxtheatrecompany.com/.


No comments: