Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Times and reviews

http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/elevate-carousel-utensil-set

these are FANTASTIC cooking utensils and one of my Christmas presents from Gary.  The handles are weighted so that you do not have to have something to lay the end on.  They're great and create less of a mess.

Second - started watching the first series of Doctor Who today because of +tommy graham and @lylly sandifur and +Jennifer Shoop.  I must say..still not impressed.  I'm only 4 episodes in, and maybe it'll get better, but I'm still not SOLD on it yet.

The bed (Temurpedic Cloud) is growing on me, slowly.  Once I finally get to sleep, I don't feel like I want to get out of it.

The last week or so has been hectic and oh so much fun.  I have a GREAT family and Great friends.  It was fantastic that Jenn was here and that Zach was with us mostly.  We had a great get together with Gary's family and with my own.  I love you all.

I'd talk about the Job hunt, and there is opportunity on the horizon but I do NOT want to jinx it.  I'll wait a bit and will let you all know when something is SURE.

Loves..

No comments: