Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My DAY!

It's nice to hear the sunrise and the sunset.  I know that seems silly to some of you, but some of you probably get what I'm talking about.  I sure enjoy those days when I take in those sounds.

Today I heard the sunrise.  Today I will hear the sunset.  It has been a good day.  A very good day.  I will figure everything out, and it is so nice to not have to figure it all out alone.  I live with two of my best friends in all the world and they do tend to make my days brighter than I could imagine.

Last night a friend invited us to the opening "Friends and Family" night for Arni's in Frankfort...It was nice, I love being a friend of Arni's.  Tonight I'm going to Ulen Country Club to watch some Black Box Kids perform.  Exciting stuff.  Thursday night is our showcase for this session.  The Black Box is an unexpected blessing; those kids are so wonderful (and parents too).

So - Got my final grades for all of my classes - A average - that's nice..Saturday an open house which should be nice also..Thanks to Gary for loving me so much.  He's alright that guy of mine.

Oh by the way...we're gonna have a baby...

Got Zombie's U for Zach for christmas (well me really).  He had a sad Saturday so we opened it and got scared.  It's a GREAT scary game.

Yeah, I was kidding about the baby thing, just seeing who was reading..

Later beautifuls..make sure you listen to the sunrises and sunsets and see what you hear...k..

Have a FABULOUS night.  I will.

No comments: