Wednesday, January 23, 2013

you people...

I'm really not sure how so many of you view my blog.  I really am confused by it.  I like me too, don't get me wrong, but lately I've been so boring.

Today, I accepted an offer from Ryobi Die Casting USA, Inc.  It's still in IT and I am really glad that I did this.  The other hopeful was not and I've been praying and thinking a lot about what is best for me.  Yes - I said - Praying. . . . in my blog, for others to read.  I do pray. I pray a lot in fact.  Always have and always will.  My prayers aren't organized though like a lot of other Christians I know.  I would venture that I pray at least twice every day.  Usually when I see something beautiful or even someone...I say "ahhh...thanks for that" or "look at that sky, thank you for a beautiful sky" or..more formal "lord, please hear me, I am thankful for this and this, and please show me your path."  YES - I do do this...and I am so not ashamed of it.  Jesus has put me where I need to be, and He ALWAYS will.  This does not mean, that I'm going to start preaching.  This does not mean that I'm going to push my ways on you...this is just what I do.  The most important thing in my life is you and those that I love, and this shows a lot.

I said this recently and I MEAN it wholeheartedly.."we're only on this planet to love"  I mean it.  I love you all and I won't even try to keep myself from feeling that way.  Loving is OKAY..Loving is RIGHT even.  Our purpose here..is not to succeed at our jobs, but rather we're to succeed with eachother.  I plan on making that my life's mission actually.  I love loving people more than anything, and this new job...it's gonna give me a lot of that.

There will always be people that I don't like...but I can love them and feel sorry for them even when I don't like them...Of course, there are people from Wabash National that I never want to work with again..but there are others that I consider life long friends..and I love all of them..LOVE..it's a taboo word that isn't used nearly enough in Business..I love you all..


Jess

No comments: