Thursday, August 8, 2013

Blurb...

Wow.. Been a long time since the last one. I wasn't sure what to say or what not to say for a bit now, didn't want to jinx things. I can honestly say that I am in love with ExactTarget. I cannot believe how wonderful it is to be orange. The people are great along with the product and concept. We just had a four day on-boarding training the was a group of people from all different walks. It was fantastic.

Yeah so yesterday was my birthday and I am very thankful for all of you that let me know you were thinking of me. Of course, I am feeling a little old and this year was the first so far that I've felt that way. Also it interesting to work at a company where the average age is probably 30.

Its weird at Ryobi I only felt like I connected at all with 2 people and this week alone I feel so much a part of everything and everyone at ExactTarget.  I have a fb friend from Sweden now even. He's Italian, but lives in Sweden. Also met a Scottish woman living in Australia now. Been an amazing week. I hope I always feel this way. Weird to almost be excited about what tomorrow brings at work. I'm certain I have never felt that way before.

Also this week I started a marketing course (back to the Masters Program). How fitting is it that I started a marketing class and started at a wonderful marketing company in one week? Very cool how things work out.

So.. In case anyone is interested.. Almost caught up now on Game of Thrones. Very awesome show.

K... Loving you
Missing most of you too..
Xoxo.. Millions and infinity

No comments: