Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy . . .

Happy by Never Shout Never - Yeah, I've had that song stuck in my head for days now.  I guess that's a good song to have in my head.  It could be something dark and gloomy, but its something sweet and upbeat. I have now finished updating the Black Box website for anyone interested http://www.littleblackboxtheatrecompany.com/  Order tickets online if possible, especially for the Beauty and the Beast plays..We're doing those at the Milk Building which is uber cool, but we have limited seating.  I'll add some info about the Milk building sometime when I'm not exhausted.  http://themilkbuilding.com/ for anyone interested in the history of the place.  A few of our kids - were selected by Broadway Jr. to do voices in the Sound of Music Jr. - for their cds. Chosen out of thousands of kids and we have THREE of them.  Just had to brag about that.  I sure love our kids.  Congrats to Cynthia Kauffman, Katherine Patterson and Tucker Ransom.

Gary and I stayed at the apartment last night for the first time.  It was actually the first time we got to see our actual new home.  I did have a little bit of a panic attack.  It's probably about a third of the size of where we are now, and while I really love my boys, I worry that not having a way to get away from them..will be claustrophobic for me.  Gary helped me with this though.  He's alright sometimes.  ;)  I do really love the bathrooms there.  I know.  I know...bathrooms...

okay so...

You make me happy - whether you know it or not
We should be happy - that's what I said from the start
I am so happy - knowing you are the one that I want for the rest of my daaayyyss..
For the rest of my days
You're all of my days..
................................

My love to you all...g'nite.

No comments: